Friday, January 22, 2010

About me

I am 17 years old and my birthday is on April 5th. Some of my favorite to do are playing baseball, surfing, snowboarding, and hanging out with friends. I like to go to New Jersey during my summers and hang out with my cousins. We all surf togeather and it is a lot of fun. I stay in New Jersey for 11 weeks and I have never stayed in Ohio for a summer. I want to become a police officer when I am older and move to either Boston or Chicago. I have been to England and Sweden. It was a lot of fun and I want to spend a semester of college in another country.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kyle, Its Annie! I like the post you put on your wall! I didnt know some of those things about you, i knew you go to New Jersey because you are my best friend! I did not know that you wanted to be a police officer when you grow up! Thats so exciting! Well, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle! I knew you haven't been in ohio for a summer, that's cool to think about. And Chicago is one of my favorite places in the world, so neat you want to move there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know man, blogging is the funnest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is cool that you want to become a police officer when you are older. My aunt served in the police department and said that working their was one of the best things she has ever done.

    ReplyDelete